Macleay Valley Sheds respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you provide us. This statement explains our policies regarding the use and disclosure of your personal information by Macleay Valley Sheds. Please note that Macleay Valley Sheds reviews and updates this policy from time to time as needed without notice. Therefore, you should review the terms periodically to make sure you are aware of how Macleay Valley Sheds collects and uses personal information. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Macleay Valley Sheds as explained below.
You have complete control over your personal information. You can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information to grant you access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc), information request data and response data ("User Information"). When you receive your confirmation email or any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
Use of User Information
We intend to use this information to support your relationship with Macleay Valley Sheds by designing website content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new products and services as they become available. This User Information may be retained by Macleay Valley Sheds to verify compliance with the agreement between you and Macleay Valley Sheds, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to better meet your needs, or to simply contact you. If you decide that we should not use your User Information to contact you, please let us know. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are under 18 years of age.
Disclosure of User Information
Accuracy and Security
The accuracy and security of this information is important to Macleay Valley Sheds and you can update your details by contacting Macleay Valley Sheds. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. Macleay Valley Sheds is concerned with the security of User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access and use.
Usernames and Passwords
Macleay Valley Sheds uses "cookies". A cookie is a small data file that a website can transfer to a visitor's hard drive to keep records of visits. A cookie contains information such as your username and password that helps us recognise the pages you have visited and improve future visits. The only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you provide yourself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites. Information stored in cookies may be encrypted, however, we do not store your credit card number in cookies.
Macleay Valley Sheds’s website provides links to other third party sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with Macleay Valley Sheds through a business partnership or otherwise, Macleay Valley Sheds is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
This website and content (images, video, text etc) has been developed for Macleay Valley Sheds by Webhead - your partner for online success.
More information can be found at www.Webhead.com.au
Use of Images
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Macleay Valley Sheds and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights or right of use in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, images, text and media from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- or redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website;or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Macleay Valley Sheds express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Macleay Valley Sheds express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Macleay Valley Sheds reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion.
If Macleay Valley Sheds provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Macleay Valley Sheds may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Macleay Valley Sheds via our contact page